For those of you who missed our Greenwich bicycle maintenance clinic, we will be holding a New York City edition on Wednesday, November 9th from 6:30 – 8PM. The clinic will focus on familiarizing you with the regular maintenance points of your bicycle, what to look for, and issues that you can fix at home or on the road. Topics will include:
- Monitoring tire wear, and how to change tires/tubes.
- Proper chain lubrication, and the life expectancy of a chain.
- Minor Derailleur adjustment, cable stretch and maintenance.
- Maintaining your contact points: bar tape, pedal cleats, and saddle.
- Changing brake pads for carbon or aluminum wheels.
- How to use a torque wrench and why they are important.
… and of course, bring your questions. Please RSVP with Jeff@SignatureCycles.com.
Signature Cycles NYC
Wednesday, November 9th 6:30PM